|Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpeting, it leaves behind oily
soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors, pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the home.
These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As the contaminants build up
they become more difficult to remove.
Regular deep cleaning
of the carpet can prevent the excessive build up of contaminants and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean.
Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites,
and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet.
What can you do to prepare for your carpet cleaning:
What you can expect your cleaning technician to do:
- Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned.
- Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac.
- Pre-inspection: We will evaluate your carpet's needs. Every carpet must be treated
differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front
what we can and can't do. This way there are no surprises.
- Moving Furniture: When necessary we will move and replace small furniture in its original
- Pre-treatment: We treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to
the entire carpet.
- Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art
Rotovac equipment for a fast and thorough
deep cleaning of your carpet.
- Post-inspection: Once the project is completed, we re-inspect the carpet with you to
ensure that all the work was done to your satisfaction.
- Protect & Groom: When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture legs
to protect them during the drying process and groom the carpet for a clean inviting look.
What you should do after the carpet cleaning:
- To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate
the air around the cleaned carpet.
Click here get a FREE ESTIMATE from one of our professional